Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Having A Tidy Up!

I am one of those people that can't even start to get motivated if I can't see the top of my sewing table and I am afraid it has been one of those weeks. I keep pushing everything over to try to fit more on and eventually it just starts falling off the other end..... SOOOO..... time for a tidy up. I won't be showing you a pic of this terrible mess but I will be busy this weekend fixing it up. I can't even get near my machines!

I decided it was easier to look at other people's blogs and check out their studios - by the way I love that word! Mine hasn't grown into a studio yet - it is still a sewing room. Anyway I found some fantastic photos of studios I would love to have! And the shelving is to die for!!! I asked my husband to make me some but I think it will take a little more persuading yet.

No comments: