Thursday, September 10, 2009

Leaving Comments - Are you having trouble?

Some people seem to be having a bit of trouble leaving comments on our blog. Either that or no one likes us but I would like to believe it is just a technical issue!

If you are one of those people I have tried it myself and found that the comment box would not scroll down for me. However it will go done if you use the arrows on the key board. Then you can get to the post it button and continue your posting.

I have also put in a comment box on the side of the blog so you could let me know there how you are getting on. Please let me know because otherwise I will not know you were trying to get in touch.

Alternatively - click on "Follow me on Twitter" and let me know there or "Become a Fan on Facebook" and let me know there.

Lots of ideas.

G2g
Joy

No comments: