Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Craft Room Update - Its Finished!!!

I have finally got a chance to load up the new photos of my craft room. It took days to reorganise everything and I think it got worse before it got better!




Now you have to remember this space was full of all the things that had no home...wool, fabric...! I've actually just moved Mum's chair under the window so I can look into the room instead of out the window at a fence!




Now it all lives here on the shelves if I use it often and in the cupboard if I don't. Half the shelves are for display of completed projects and the other half are filled with my yarn and fabrics so I can see the wonderful colours and may be inspired to use some of it!



And the books are the ones which were special to me and I want to be able to see them more often.



And I can finally use my sewing table again! Yeah! It is even a bit tidier than this now because I posted all the notebooks off - but I forgot to take a pic of them finished - and I sent the box on the left off for my twin sister's birthday last week and one day she will send me one in return.

No comments: