Saturday, August 6, 2011

Time is Precious

Isn't it just so! We have so much to do in our busy world and so little time to get it all done in. And if you ahve a family, work and craft on the side then it often even more stressful.

I am still learning, after becoming a little too stressed out, to sit back and take it a little easy. Not that I have slowed down. I am just trying to make the most of every minute I have. If I am sitting then I am knitting or gluing. I have a fab tray my hubby calls my grandma's tray. It has a cushion on the bottom so it means I can sit in the family room with everyone else and still glue things without getting it everywhere :)

If I go out I try to do all my posting etc at the same time. And at work I am trying to work wiser!! Housework is done in a half hour flurry and what doesn't happen - doesn't happen!

I still have my regular special treats as well which keeps stress at bay and take a fair few multivits to combat fatigue etc.

So I guess the moral of the story is work wiser and if you need to tell yourself tomorrow is another day and the crafting, day job and housework will still be there - your job is to make sure you are too :)

Happy Crafting :)

1 comment:

Mel @ Wildflower said...

Too true - important to take a step back and reprioritise when you need to :)