Friday, September 9, 2011

Just A Minute .... August

Oh dear - I missed it. That went fast.

I have been very busy with Kazzalblue orders and stockpiling for markets - not much in the pile though:) I always remember someone told me - you can only sell it once! So I guess if its sold then thats a good thing:)

This month I have been

Watching ...

The Block! Final is on tonight - even though its now September ;)

Listening to ...

or trying to listen to my inner self - less food, more relaxation and less stress!

Loving ...

the weekends I have free!

Knitting ...

Loads and loads of finger puppets for Christmas sales.

Sewing ...

hats, hats and more hats! Apparently it is hard to come by a good sunhat for a child

Planning ...

overseas adventures

Drinking ...

hmmmm - not so much after a quiz night and a few too many

Learning ...

how to crochet but not having enough time to practice it

Looking forward to ...

The next free weekend :)

That's it from me! I'm off to watch the All Blacks play Tonga in the Rugby World Cup :)

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤\
\¸.ALL BLACKS! ,.,\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤ .¸¸.¸.¤*
..\
☻/
/▌
/ \ Rugby World Cup 2011

1 comment:

Mel @ Wildflower said...

Those sunhats are fantastic - love that they're reversible :)