Thursday, April 7, 2016

Modern 60 Degree Triangle Baby Cot Quilt


This cot quilt has come out so nicely and will be a cosy addition to any nursery! What I love about it is how the colours work so well together - it took me a while to decide which ones talked to each other :) choosing minty green, teal, white, stone and dark grey. 

I also love how I got most of the triangle points! Creating a pointy triangle is very important in the quilting world!!


I quilted both in the ditch and along the seams with a matching standout teal colour thread has made a gorgeous diamond pattern on the back. 

 Isn't the back gorgeous!!
The sweet minty binding completed this quilt <3
 

There are   6 inch triangles in this quilt.  It is a large cot size quilt measuring 98cm x 124cm. It is made from quilting cotton with a bamboo-cotton mix wadding which is nice and light but cosy.

It is a perfect first cot quilt, or play mat, great in the car or at the park. My quilts are made to be used and loved.You can purchase this one through this link HERE while my website is being upgraded. Paypal accepted :)




No comments: