Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Quilty Fun with B&C !

I've being having a GREAT time lately collecting fabric! Yep .... I say collecting because I just want to admire it but not cut into it!! One of my favourite designers is Bonnie and Camille and I love every one of their ranges.

My Collection

Lucky to have some Marmalade - my all time fav!


The rest of the colours.

I've decided I should make something from it so I have entered a block swap. This one is an easy one as its my first, but with a twist - it's a low volume block swap - so the majority of the blocks will be in low volume B&C which will make the coloured part stand out really well. And the coloured part has to be a mixture of coloured crosses including pink, yellow, orange, red, green, aqua and navy - so I think I am all set :)

 Here is an example. 



Made by Sheena from Down The Rabbit Hole
My low volume B&C fabrics


I am really looking foward to sharing my blocks with you here, on facebook and on my Instagram so follow me to stay up to date :)

No comments: