Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Zealand's Next Top Model Finger Puppets

Time flies doesn't it and I reckon it is going faster and faster the closer we get to Christmas. I have been at a market this morning and just got home. Top priority - to update the blog!

I just made myself feel a bit more in control by tidying up my sewing room first! Now I can think about what to do next.

I promised I would show you the puppets I made for the judges on New Zealand's Next Top Model TV programme. One of the judges - Colin - commissioned me to make them for a bit of a laugh. I think they turned out quite well.



Sorry I tried to make the real pic a bit bigger but it just got blurry.

Anyway pretty cool huh!

Here is another order I don't normally do but was asked to. It is 101 Dalmatians.



Well I am off to try to get something done inside while my hubby mows the lawn outside. Will try to be more consistent with my efforts to blog.

No comments: