Monday, August 10, 2009

Warm Woolley Baby Singlets

When I get home from work I have a routine. I always go straight to the computer and check what has happened in the world and on etsy and on twitter while I have been at work. It is a terrible habit to get in to (especially if you get home at meal time) but one which calms me after a day at work. Left to my own devices, 20 minutes is all I need to catch my breath!

Well here I am!


Yaaaah! Sold a pair of baby boots today! Really nice ones in a light natural woollen yarn with lime green, purple and navy trims. It's always nice to come home to a sale!

My Dad makes the cutest, warm woolley singlets. He is 80 years old this year and has a knitting machine which he uses to make baby singlets. They are really toasty and a great present for a baby shower. Here is a pic of them.
One day I will get them listed as well. I reckon he is doing pretty well for 80, but he has always been a crafty one!

Now, I am still working on gaining a following so if you would like to help me out please follow us on our blog. I love looking at other people's blogs too so I will join yours as well. And my sister likes to as well.

1 comment:

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Those singlets are so sweet Karen!