Thursday, October 22, 2009

Markets Updates

OK, it is my turn after months of getting away without blogging.


Market update


There have been two markets so far this month with one to go next week. The first one was Northcote Makers Market and was the first one being run. It was a great day and there was great shopping all around. The organisers had thought of everything and there was entertainment for the kids, food, great craft and entertainment. What more could you want for a nice afternoon out.


I took photos that are really lousy and so cant post them at all. Next time I promise to take my camera.

The second market was at the Heathmont Baptist Church fun day for the Heathmont community. It was so well organised and there was so much entertainment and activities for the children. They even had a very cute merry go round. Sammy would have loved that but he was in bed by then so missed it all. It was a really fun day and I had a ball. Again I do have better photos of this one but they are on my phone and I have to get them off so maybe tomorrow.

The next market is at Nunawading Council Buildings this coming Sunday and I am frantically trying to make more colouring wallets as they seem to be selling really well. I guess Christmas is coming up and they are something a little different than the norm.

This is my latest one for boys,






I has little diggers and trucks all over it. I thought it was very cute.





My sister sent me some really nice girly fabric too with butterflies on it but I have quite finished sewing it all up so will take a photo soon.


I am just trying to get a few things made for the market and Christmas stock for the shops before the house sells and I have to pack everything up for a while. Not sure what I will do then!


I am blogged out already and have a huge day tomorrow with work and keeping Sammy entertained too so I am off now.

If you are around come and see me at the Nunawading market and pick up a postcard that has a discount voucher on it for using when purchasing our items online. Just in time for Christmas shopping. See you there!

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Harry Potter Finger Puppets are the funniest things I have seen on the Internet for quite some time.

Could you please do other charachters from famous films?