Friday, October 30, 2009

New Listings on Madeit

I thought I might take a break from the normal booties and listings that I have in my madeit shop and try something new.

This is what I decided to make.



I thought they were very colourful and have found them great with my little boy who is in the next photo being very defiant about having his photo taken. I put one that looks a bit cuter too to make up for it though.




Isnt he cheeky!!
I have had a whirlwind weekend this past weekend. My sister and I had a birthday and she flew in from NZ to spend a long weekend and come out with my friends to celebrate. A group of us went out to a restaurant and dancing. It was a great time. The best way to spend your birthday! My mother in law also flew in and came out with us so we all had a really nice time. It was a welcome break from dealing with the house on the market and all those horrid open homes we have had to prepare for.
Now I am nice and refreshed I am onto preparing for the next market coming up on the 22nd at Nunawading Council buildings from 8.30am to 2pm. It was a great day last month and all the customers were lovely, braving the cold to come out and see all the stalls. Looking forward to the next one! Come and see me if you are out and about.
Karen

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hiya,

Hey I love the bibs!

It sounds like your markets and coloured wallets are going really well - keep up the good work :)

Your sons really cute - lovely to see a boy with curls locks - mine had the same - he's now 6 with a sort of a mullet that he can nearly sit on!

Sarah

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh these are sooooo cute!!!!! You are sooooooooo talented!!!!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila