Sunday, October 4, 2009

Preparations for Christmas and an Update on the Progress of my Craft Room Reno

Today among other things I have been working to prepare things ready to sew up. Here is a pic of the 12 notebooks I now have to put together ready for my next posting bundle. These ones have some Australian themed fabric with Koalas on them and a few different types for children. I found an awesome piece of fabric with trains on it for boys- the old fashioned steam train type! And a pretty pink butterfly one for girls.



Hopefully I will be back tonight to post an update about my craft room because I have worked extra hard to make it look great! I am very inspired to get to work in there now but unfortunately time is not on my side this evening and I will have to wait a bit longer. So pics soon I hope!

No comments: