Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Fabrics4u2 online store at www.craftumi.com.au/fabrics4u2

Tonight was the launch of the sister shop to madeit.com.au . A brand new Australian supply shop run by the same team as madeit.

I was very pleased to find myself on the initial press release emailed out tonight. It links to my Michael Miller fabric called Stop and Go. So cute for little boys clothes and accessories.




If you are interested in taking a look at the new site or my store www.craftumi.com.au/fabrics4u2 then click on the link. The items are Australian based however I ship worldwide on all my items.

Lots of new fabrics and supplies still to list too so keep checking back. I am currently working on my new website http://www.fabrics4u2.com.au/ which I hope to have up and running in a couple of weeks so I will keep you posted on this.

Thanks
Karen

1 comment:

softearthart said...

Always great to have something for the boys, congrats on the press release. cheers Marie