Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Coffee Cup Cozies from Maxies Knitwear


I hate it when I burn my hands carrying my flat white back to work. It annoys me to no end - so when I saw this little beauty for sale on Maxies Knitwear I didn't even think twice. I had to have one.

(Sorry only had a coke cup to take a pic of it on )

I received this beautiful little package this morning and just had to show everyone. Isn't it lovely.


Inside was a small card with a note and the care instructions as well as my coffee cup cozy. Can you see the small bow on the front :D
You can just tell that care has been taken to present such a sweet package.


I absolutely love it Julie. Now I need to go buy a coffee to try it for real!

You can see all Julie's other amazing creations in her Etsy shop here or follow her blog here. She also has plans to sell on facebook soonish :) Yeah:)

Joy

1 comment:

softearthart said...

It sure is a cool invention, and great packaging, cheers Marie