Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Reusable Snack Pouch

Well I have been busy over the past few days. Melbourne cup weekend and I found this fabulous website I have spent most of my time browsing through.

Finally got off the computer and got a little motivated to do some sewing. I have been meaning to make these gorgeous little snack bags for my little boy, but kept putting it off. Not sure why as they really dont take very long. While all the boys in the family were watching the grand prix this morning on TV I cut the pouches in the photo out and sewed them all up.
Sammy loved them. When I picked him up and handed over his pouch he wouldnt give it back to me. I had to grab it for a photo while he was having dinner.


I thought they came out really well and they were fun to make. I decided to put a couple on my madeit site as they are such a great reusable item and every little bit counts when it comes to helping out the environment. They can be washed easily if they need to but most of the time it is just a shake to get rid of the crumbs and a wipe with a damp cloth if necessary and they are all ready to go to school again.








*************************************


What is your tip for saving the environment?
Karen

No comments: