Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bay View Christmas Market Day & Northside Makers Market This Saturday

This Saturday is going to be a busy one. Kazzalblue has 2 markets at the same time! Here's me (Joy) at the one we did in Nunawading a few weeks ago. Karen was conveniently taking the photo!





This time Karen will be at the Northside Makers Market in Northcote, VIC, Australia while I run a market in Bayview, Napier, New Zealand.



No chance of getting together for these ones when they are in different countries.



I am looking forward to it with a little apprehension as I will be on my own there but then so will Karen. Please pop down and say hi. We'd love to meet you all. Here is a better pic of me and my son when I went to visit him in Melbourne.


So see you on Saturday!

No comments: