Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Ornament Swap

This is just the busiest time for sewing and I have been going great guns trying to prep for markets, stock shops and make my Christmas Ornament for my Swap partner - Jeannet - who lives in Holland. I thought it was great to be able to swap with Jeannet and so I hope she likes the traditional deco I made. Funny how these things take lots of thinking time and not as much making time. It took me ages to come up with an idea - but I like the finished product. It is in the box, along with other things to post, but I won't put a pic up until Jeannet has had a chance to unwrap her gift (probably in about a week according to the post office). I can't wait for mine. I am very excited!

Anyway here are some of the things I have been making that have kept me soooo busy!

Here are some drawstring bags - which are great for kids for their swimming togs and towels as well as messy soccer boots or keeping library books dry!








And here are more finger puppets. I have lost count of how many of these I have made in the last month!





Here are the singlets our Dad has been busy knitting. Remember he is 80 years old so not doing too badly!





And the plastic bag holders. If you want to be eco-friendly then you can use them for rags instead. The ones with NZ pics on them are popular at the moment for Christmas pressies cos they are easy to post.





I also made a couple of toy elephants but they ran away before I could get a photo. So you see I haven't really been too slack about blogging - just occupied elsewhere. Karen will hopefully put up some pics of the markets we have had as well.

Happy blogging everyone.

No comments: