Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fathers Day Felt Favs

Thought I would start planning ahead while I had the time and take a look at the Fathers Day items available on Felt. These really are my favourite picks.I especially love the magnetic sailboats by hjrddesign and the 'Bloke' soap from honeynspice! A lot of these talented people belong to the New Zealand Handmade Group.





Thought I'd add in my superman puppets a a bit of a laugh! They all think they're Superman don't they :)

Hope this gives you a few ideas

Joy

3 comments:

softearthart said...

Loving that Handmade card by Revive, the rope design is cool, cheers Marie

kazzalblue said...

I like the soap idea. Wonder if it would take off the grease he comes home with if it is "Bloke Soap". Cheers.

Angela Noelle of SK said...

Coolest. finger puppets. ever.