Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fathers Day Felt Favs

Thought I would start planning ahead while I had the time and take a look at the Fathers Day items available on Felt. These really are my favourite picks.I especially love the magnetic sailboats by hjrddesign and the 'Bloke' soap from honeynspice! A lot of these talented people belong to the New Zealand Handmade Group.





Thought I'd add in my superman puppets a a bit of a laugh! They all think they're Superman don't they :)

Hope this gives you a few ideas

Joy

3 comments:

softearthart said...

Loving that Handmade card by Revive, the rope design is cool, cheers Marie

Karen said...

I like the soap idea. Wonder if it would take off the grease he comes home with if it is "Bloke Soap". Cheers.

Angela said...

Coolest. finger puppets. ever.